We all know that playing professional football requires a great deal of commitment to both physical and mental training. However, the same goes for a food commitment and a good diet. The way you eat will depend on your performance on and off the football field; more before and after the game.
Here are some specialized soccer meals for a week. For professional football players.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of powdered chocolate milk, breakfast cereal and a banana.
- Lunch: Spaghetti, beef tenderloin with potatoes and tomatoes and fruit salad.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham and orange juice.
- Having dinner: Vegetable soup, omelet, rice and apple pie.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of powdered chocolate milk, toast with olive oil and tomato and orange juice.
- Lunch: Lentils Beans, breaded chicken fillet with mushrooms and sugar yogurt.
- Snack: Peanut butter and fruit juice sandwich.
- Having dinner: Mixed salad, salmon in sauce with sautéed potatoes and strawberries with cream and sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of powdered chocolate milk, toast with butter and ham and fruit juice.
- Lunch: Rice with vegetables, stripped pork loin steak breaded with lettuce and a sugar yogurt.
- Afternoon tea: Cheese sub or sandwich and an orange juice.
- Having dinner: Mixed vegetables with peas and ham, grilled chicken with lettuce and corn, and a yogurt.
- Breakfast: a glass of powdered chocolate milk, butter and jam cookies and orange juice.
- Lunch: Cooked beans, fried fish with lettuce and tomato and pineapple with honey
- Snack: Ham sandwich.
- Having dinner: Mashed vegetables and garlic and grilled shrimp and plain yogurt with sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of powdered chocolate milk, toast with olive oil and tomato and fruit salad.
- Lunch: garden salad, squid rice in its ink and custard.
- Snack: Cottage cheese with honey and a banana.
- Having dinner: Noodle soup, baked sea bass with roasted potatoes and two kiwis.
- Breakfast: 1 yogurt cereal, homemade cookie and a fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: Carbonara pasta, veal steak with tomatoes and fresh corn and two mandarins.
- Snack: Serrano ham sandwich with fresh tomato and fruit juice.
- Having dinner: vegetable soup, swordfish with mashed potatoes and sugar yogurt.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of powdered chocolate milk, a croissant with jam and a fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: Fried eggplant, roast chicken with mixed salad and apple with cheese.
- Afternoon tea: Egg omelet (preferably yoak)
- Having dinner: Spinach soup, baked chicken with roasted tomato and natural yoghurt with sugar.