Creamy Lemon Chicken Soup:
Lemon juice gives this creamy soup its special taste. Add a green salad and crusty rolls, and you have a family-pleasing meal on the table in minutes. Creamy and hearty, like the kind you get in a restaurant. Delicious!
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Creamy Lemon Chicken Soup Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 5 cups water
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 carrots, cut into small chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 tsp dried oregano
- pepper to taste
How to make Creamy Lemon Chicken Soup;
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine the chicken broth, water, bouillon, carrots, and onion.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in chicken and rice.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Whisk together eggs and lemon juice.
- Quickly stir into soup.
- Season with oregano and pepper.
Creamy Lemon Chicken Soup is ready now
- Serve immediately!!
Yield: 14 servings.
Creamy Lemon Chicken Soup Nutritional Facts:
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 cup)
- Calories: 133
- Sodium: 64 mg
- Cholesterol: 71 mg
- Carbohydrate: 16 mg
- Protein: 10 gm
- Fat: 3 gm
- 1 starch
- 1 lean meat.