Does the fast metabolism diet work to lose weight?
Many people are interested in boosting their metabolism as a weight loss strategy, and the fast Metabolism Diet ensures that certain foods eaten at the right times can speed up your metabolism, allowing you to eat more while losing weight.
What is a fast metabolism diet?
The fast Metabolism Diet is a diet program that promises to help you lose up to 20 pounds (9 kg) in 28 days. The diet claims that eating certain foods at certain times speeds up your metabolism, which leads to weight loss. For your weekly food plan, you will receive a long list of foods to avoid. The diet also encourages exercise 2-3 times a week.
How to follow it
The fast Metabolism Diet program is divided into three phases that are repeated weekly for four weeks, each phase focusing on different foods and making recommendations for different physical activities, and acid volumes vary by phase depending on how much you weigh. want to lose. Below are the main guidelines arranged by stage.
Foods to avoid
The fast Metabolism Diet warns of certain foods to be avoided as much as possible.
These include: Wheat, corn, dairy, soy, dried fruit, fruit juices, refined sugar, artificial sweeteners and foods containing them, caffeine, alcohol, and lean diet foods
Some additional rules
Aside from following the diet and physical activity guidelines for each phase, the fast Metabolism System includes some additional rules.
• Eat five times a day.
• Eat every 3-4 hours, except at bedtime.
• Eat within 30 minutes of waking up.
• Follow the stages in order.
• Stick to the foods allowed at each stage.
• Work out according to the stage you are in.
• Drink half your body weight (measured in pounds) in ounces of water each day.
• Avoid wheat, corn, soybeans, dairy products, dried fruits, fruit juices, refined sugar, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, alcohol, and lean diet foods.
• Eat organic whenever possible.
• Ensure that the meat is free of nitrates.
• Follow the plan for the full 28 days and repeat until you reach your weight loss goal.
• Repeat the full 28-day Rapid Metabolism plan every six months or for one week every month.
Can it help you lose weight?
A fast metabolism diet can potentially help you lose weight for several reasons: First, it contains lots of whole foods. This may increase your fiber intake, which may contribute to weight loss, and then, eliminating soy, wheat, refined sugar and sweeteners eliminates many processed foods from your diet. This can naturally reduce the number of calories consumed, thus promoting weight loss, and what’s more, a prescribed weekly physical exercise is likely to increase the number of calories burned, further contributing to the lack of energy needed for weight loss. In the diet – can reduce appetite and may help you burn a few calories to promote additional weight loss
Below is a sample list for a fast-metabolizing diet, sorted by stage.
Keep in mind that portion sizes will depend on the stage and your personal weight loss goals.
• Breakfast: dairy-free frozen mango juice
• Snack: pineapple
• Lunch: grilled chicken breast and wild rice
• Snack: strawberry
• Dinner: grilled fish with vegetables
• Snack: watermelon
• Breakfast: omelette, spinach and mushrooms
• Snack: Turkey Bacon
• Lunch: chicken and vegetable soup
• Snack: smoked salmon and cucumber
• Dinner: satay of grilled lamb
• Snack: a glass of unsweetened almond milk
• Breakfast: toast covered with eggs, tomatoes and onions
• Snack: Celery with almond butter
• Lunch: spinach, tomato and chicken salad
• Snack: Cucumber dipped in homemade guacamole
• Dinner: Shrimp fettuccine with spinach
• Snack: walnuts