Peach Sorbet Recipe
This peach ice (or sorbet) has a rich intense flavor of peaches if you take the care to be sure you have ripe peaches. Peach sorbet is so light & refreshing dessert any time of the day! This is a wonderful way to end a summer dinner.
[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Ready In: 4 hours + 30 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 4 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
How to make :
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool slightly.
- Transfer to a blender.
- Place peaches into the blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Fill the cylinder of the ice cream freezer; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Transfer sorbet to a freezer container.
- Cover the container and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Peach Sorbet is ready now.
- Serve chilled.
Yield: 3 servings.
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1/2 cup)
- Calories: 104
- Fat: 0 (0 saturated fat)
- Cholesterol: 0
- Trace sodium
- Carbohydrate: 27 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- 1-1/2 fruit