What Is The Noom Diet – Can It Aid In Weight Loss?
The Noom diet is a weight loss program that aims to help individuals lose weight by making sustainable life changes. It combines the rudiments of a traditional calorie-counting diet with cerebral tools to help individuals change their relationship with food and make healthier habits.
The program uses a mobile app to give druggies diurnal support, substantiated coaching, and tracking tools for their food input, exercise, and weight loss progress. Noom’s approach is grounded on the principles of cognitive-behavioral remedy( CBT) and focuses on helping druggies understand the beginning reasons for their eating habits and emotional triggers for gluttony.
The Noom diet encourages druggies to consume foods with a low sweet viscosity, similar to fruits, vegetables, spare protein, and whole grains while limiting high-calorie, high-fat foods. The program also promotes physical exertion and provides druggies with coffers and tips for erecting a regular exercise routine.
Overall, the Noom diet aims to help druggies make healthier habits and make sustainable life changes for long-term weight loss and bettered overall health.
Here is an example of a day on the Noom diet:
- Oatmeal with almond milk, berries, and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Black coffee or tea
- Apple slices with a tablespoon of almond butter
- Grilled chicken breast with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and a vinaigrette dressing
- A side of roasted sweet potatoes or brown rice
- A handful of baby carrots with hummus
- Grilled salmon with roasted asparagus and a quinoa salad with cherry tomatoes, red onion, and lemon vinaigrette dressing
- A small serving of low-fat Greek yogurt with sliced banana and a drizzle of honey
It’s important to note that the Noom diet doesn’t prescribe specific meal plans or restrict any particular foods, but rather encourages users to make healthier choices and practice portion control. The above example is just one possible way to structure a day of meals and snacks while following Noom’s principles.